A friend once told me that once you get through the first three months with a newborn baby it gets a lot easier. Honestly, this time around with Charlotte the first 3 months were a lot easier than with Grant. Maybe it was because I was more calm being she is our second child and I felt like I knew what I was doing more. These first 3 months seemed to have flown by and I tried very hard to treasure each moment. She is so wonderful and I cannot believe that 3 months has gone by already! Here is what she has done this month:
- you are still sleeping in our room (only because I cannot seem to bear the thought of moving you to your own room) and going to bed every night between 8:00 and 9:00pm. You are sleeping great! And giving us about 6 to 7 hours of straight sleep a night!
- you love to look at faces and coo and smile back at them. You are quite the talker!
- you are almost starting to giggle and laugh…you are squealing and getting very close.
- you can lift your head completely and hold it up when doing tummy time.
- you are now strictly bottle fed and loving it. You are eating about 4 ounces every 2-3 hours.
- you love to sleep in the car…put you into the car and you are out like a light!
- you celebrated your first Christmas this month and met lots of new family.
- you still love to be held and rocked, and we love it too.




No comments:
Post a Comment